|SR563: RATIO V6 IRON MINK A|
These vans were ubiquitous having been built not only by the GWR but also by the LNWR and LSWR. The GWR vans were built between 1886 and 1902. Originally used for perishable goods they were also used for carrying dry sand, gunpowder (S111 conversion) and, in a blue livery, for collecting recyclable materials dyring World War 2. Later in their lives, some vehicles found use with private owners.
(OO Gauge / 4mm Scale)